Your personal information
VintageIndustrialRetro do not use your personal information for any reason other than to contact you regarding our website or items on it. We will never sell or give away your personal details to a third party.
We may use your details for our internal use only and this is for the following reasons:
- To advise of upgrades or updates on our products.
- To provide assistance to you after you have purchased products from us.
- To send out information, recommendations and resources to you.
- To help us create and deliver relevant and interesting content for you.
- To advise you of new products, services, special offers and information which we feel may be useful to you.
In the cases above, we abide by best practices and utilise opt-in mail systems.
We shall only ever disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal processes served on our company
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our company
- Conform to the edicts of international law
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of employees or users of our products and services
The type of information we may collect about you, but only with your permission, includes:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your full postal address
- Your telephone number
This information may be requested when you are either downloading free products, when you purchase any of our online products (eBooks, software, physical products etc.) or when you subscribe to our newsletters. Note that we never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. You can check the information that we hold about you by using the contact form on this website at any time.
This website contains links to products for sale on Made.com who may pay us a small commission if you go on to purchase a product from them within a set timeframe. We have applied to work with them to promote their products and believe that they are reputable and amongst the very best at providing what they do. Our commission is paid by them, not you, and your purchase price remains the same as if you approached them directly. We have not been given any free products or services to recommend, mention or include them on our website unless clearly noted on the page. We cannot identify you personally as their customer or see any of your details.
Please note that your product purchase and all communication with any external website remains strictly between you and them from the point that you leave our website and land on theirs. A third party company, Awin ( https://www.awin.com/ ), is used to track our outgoing affiliate marketing clicks to Advertisers. Clicks and sales that result from consumers clicking on our affiliate links are recorded, and the network securely provides encrypted details of which websites generated those clicks and sales to the retailer.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase and that we have helped you to find what you were searching for.
This disclosure policy was updated on 4th June 2020.